Store Manager Cascais
Do you believe we should never stop learning? GANT, the original in American Sportswear, strives to be an Employer of Choice in 70+ global markets. If you want to challenge convention and make clothes for the courageous, curious and creative, then join us on this journey!
About the team
Working with the store team in Cascais you will be responsible for managing the store while reflecting GANT’s vision and goals. As a store manager you will coach and inspire your team members to outperform their targets and together take GANT to the next level. You will report to the Head of Retail Portugal.
- Act as a role model to strengthen GANT’s customer service guidelines to the team and ensure top-class service
- Achieve sales targets and related KPI’s and meet short- and long-term goals for the store
- Recruit, train and develop team members, ensuring individuals have a clear understanding of GANT’s goals and objectives
- Lead and motivate the team each day
- Ensure constant team development through our learning platform, GANT Academy
- Ensure the store’s visual presentations and merchandising meets company standards
- Ensure everyone on the team is up-to-date with brand guidelines initiatives, the product assortment and features, and sustainability targets
- Drive store operations, such as the store environment and staff administration, and make sure retail policies and procedures are in line with company standards
- Genuine interest in people – both as customers and as colleagues
- Driven by sales and performance with a competitive spirit
- Experience of coaching and developing teams
- Passion for fashion and lifestyle concepts
- Planning and time management skills to drive daily operations
- Experience of sales and customer service
- Strong communication skills, fluent in English and preferably more languages
- Positive attitude and an ability to enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Experience of recruitment is an advantage
- And, of course, you love GANT and our products!
To bring value to our teams we welcome diversity regardless of background.
What we offer
A career at GANT demands a results-oriented mindset plus creativity and ambition. Those who have the right attitude will be given opportunities for personal development and internal promotion. We provide you with development tools and expertise through our learning platform: GANT Academy and Sales and Service program. There will be international career opportunities for the right person. Your time at GANT can be for a lifetime or just one of the best experiences of your career!
GANT is one of the inspiring brands driven by passionate people of the MF Brands Group, alongside with Lacoste, Aigle, The Kooples and Tecnifibre. Please visit the group website for more information.
PORTUGAL - Lisbon Office
About GANT Iberia
GANT is the future of American Sportswear. A premium lifestyle brand that knows we are stronger together as a community, that we thrive when we embrace each other's differences. We believe creativity is the key to growing and evolving, it has led us down new paths and inspired new inventions. Curiosity beats through everything we do, from exploring the world around us to finding sustainably-minded solutions and understanding that questions are more important than answers. But without courage, none of this would be possible, and its with courage that we both dare to fail and strive to create new traditions.
GANT has been a pioneer of preppy style since 1949. Founded by the Gantmacher family in the college town of New Haven, Connecticut, GANT revolutionized the way the world dresses by creating American Sportswear icons. Today we continue to challenge convention and make clothes for the courageous, the curious and the creative – a community of people who believe you should never stop learning. GANT Iberia is present in Portugal and Spain with 11 stores, more than 60 El Corte Inglés corners, 210 selected retailers and a team of over 200 employees.
Store Manager Cascais
Loading application form