MARKETING & PR MANAGER
Marketing · ESPAÑA - Preciados, Madrid Flexible Remote
Drive and execute Global PR and Marketing activities on the Spanish market by working closely with Marketing Director Iberia, support to ensure brand presence and local relevance.
OVERALL KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Establish and maintain great long-term relationships with media, key local PR contacts as well as external partners.
• Main contact to all local press with approval from Marketing Director Iberia • Develop and lead all local PR and communication initiatives from strategy to execution based on Global Brand and Communication Calendars
• Select and handle PR sample buy with recommendation from Global.
• Own and manage all local PR executions-- pitch magazines, dailies and online media, releases and press work for product, campaign and corporate communication
• Lead and drive all activities with local PR agency (if applicable) -- make key selection from collections based on global guidelines, secure tone of voice, guide and assist at press days and collect monthly reports
• Plan, coordinate and host local collection presentations for selected media • Develop and execute local influencer and ambassadors plan based on global strategy and current collection drop and collabs -- find and establish long-term relationship, act as firsthand contact, coordinate and follow-up all activities
• Monitor local trends, regulations and best practices for PR and share knowledge across business and within the team
• Plan, coordinate and monitor owned local social media -- update Facebook based on global activity plan and local current and inspiring news. Daily monitor feed for incoming comments and questions in both paid and organic Facebook posts • Develop innovative and impactful PR events, customized and in line with sub-brands and activity
• Follow up on PR and Marketing KPIs and weekly update on media exposure • Coordinate and secure quality and brand consistency in external and internal communication -- Newsletter (internal and external E-com), social media posts, store communication, local ambassador/influencer programs and ads. Project management/ Co-branding activities
• Work closely with the other local teams (ecom, wholesale and retail) to guide and ensure all communication being on brand with right tone of voice.
• Manage and execute global Marketing activities on the Spanish market with a local adaption by following campaign handover
• Initiate, drive and follow up co-branding and other specific PR strong or PR & Marketing influenced projects
• Own and manage local project structures, timelines, budgets, (if) productions and delivery, from start to finish including all local stakeholder milestones, input and final sign offs
• Create brief including relevant KPIs and qualitative brand expectations based on global guidelines and current project with sign off from Marketing Director Iberia
• Structure, map and organize project work with local Channel owners to ensure channel needs and project met set KPI’s / priorities
• Follow up and share results across business and within organization
PREREQUISITES Educational level: · University degree preferably in the areas of Marketing / Communication / Public Relations
Knowledge requirements / past experience:. · Minimum 3 years of experience from working at PR agency or similar PR area, preferably in the fashion sector.
● Strong strategic mindset and knowledge of PR planning and execution
● Experience creating and adapting press material, long lead, short lead and reactive
● Ability to identify and mitigate / recommend solutions to potential negative situations
● Experience putting together clear PR strategies and reports, and comfortable presenting them to key internal stakeholders
● 6+ years of experience in PR and marketing experience at agencies (or similar) in the fashion industry.
● Comfortable creating presentations that are both inspiring and convincing ● Experience in running cross-channel projects with an understanding of different channel needs depending on KPI’s
● Already existing network in Spain and the Iberia region is a strong bonus Language skills: · Fluent in English · Local market language
IT/tools skills: · MS Office · Proficient skills within InDesign, Photoshop, Keynote, Powerpoint and Google Drive a must
Soft Skills / personal characteristics: ·
A strong commitment, natural passion and in-depth knowledge of public relations, influencer marketing, digital trends and branding ·
Open-minded, curious and innovative ·
An entrepreneurial spirit, a strong sense of ownership and driven for results, and a willingness to take the initiative to try new approaches ·
Great social skills with an authentic and genuine personality and ability to build strong relationship networks · Handles stress well, securing last minute PR needs with a flexible and solution-oriented approach ·
Able to handle ad-hoc situations and have a creative approach to challenges · Great project management skills with a balance of being detail oriented and ability to see the bigger strategic picture