Sales Advisor ECI Gaia
Retail · PORTUGAL - Gant ECI Gaia
Do you have a passion for fashion and lifestyle concepts? Do you welcome the challenge of sales goals and appreciate great customer service? Then we have an opportunity for you!
At GANT we are passionate and curious about everything we do. Through our performance- and solution-driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We believe that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the team
As part of the Retail Team in our ECI Gaia Store you will play a key role as the face of GANT to our customers. We expect you to deliver a premium and enriching experience for each customer visiting the store. You will be part of a high-performing team that has an enthusiasm for fashion and the preppy lifestyle. You appreciate the challenge of achieving top results and can deliver continuous improvement. As a team we work to create an exceptional experience for our customers and always meet or exceed our sales targets.
- Play a key role in running daily sales and be a representative of GANT
- Provide top-class premium service, ensuring customers receive a genuine GANT experience when they shop with us
- Be passionate about GANT and provide exceptional product expertise to customers
- Be an active team player when executing all the daily operations
- Passion for fashion and lifestyle concepts
- Previous sales experience
- Enjoy the challenge of reaching sales goals
- Can deliver excellent customer Service
- Great communication skills and attentiveness to customer needs
- A responsible person with a strong result-oriented mindset
- Flexible and comfortable with fast paced work
- Fluent in both Portuguese and English, and preferably more languages
- And, of course, you love GANT and our products!
To bring value to our teams we welcome diversity regardless of background.
What we offer
A career at GANT demands a results-oriented mindset plus creativity and ambition. Those who have the right attitude will be given opportunities for personal development and internal promotion. We provide you with development tools and expertise through our learning platform: GANT Academy and Sales and Service program. There will be international career opportunities for the right person. Your time at GANT can be for a lifetime or just one of the best experiences of your career!
We are currently recruiting for two different part-time positions, for 16h per week each.
Missing some of the skills?
Do you feel a passion for the role but don’t have all the skills listed? We believe in people who are interested in Flipping the Ladder and learning new abilities. Please let us know why you would still be a good fit and what transferable skills you could bring from your previous experience.
Apply with your CV and a cover letter. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end-date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.