IT & OPERATIONS MANAGER
Finance & Controlling · ESPAÑA - Goya, Madrid
About the role
As the IT Operation Manager for GANT Iberia you are responsible for ensuring a smooth and effective running of the IT department’s operations and delivering benefits to the business side. You are expected to lead, develop and optimize the work in GANT through set goals and objectives.
You will be part of a high-performing team that has an enthusiasm for fashion and the preppy lifestyle. You appreciate the challenge of achieving top results and can deliver continuous improvement.
What we offer:
A career at GANT demands a results-oriented mindset plus creativity and ambition. Those who have the right attitude will be given opportunities for personal development and internal promotion. Your time at GANT can be for a lifetime or just one of the best experiences of your career!
- Management and continuous improvement of day-to-day company operations
- Support & train Retail Stores on retail operational system guaranteeing that this is use in an efficiency manner & according to internal controls guidelines (Y2/Cegid)
- Traffic counters accuracy & interface in coordination with external company (Dilax)
- Infrastructure and system maintenance (SAP, Hyperion, Y2/Cegid & U2)
- Training head office employees to use the different systems in an accurate & efficient manner, support automating reporting (SAP, Hyperion, Y2/Cegid & U2)
- Following Global guidelines & internal controls regarding security and accessibility, coordinate local rights of systems
- Responsible & control of company hardware
- Focal tickets & set-up of hardware, software & email accounts for new employees & exits
- Overall IT maintenance including head office and store network
- Manage IT suppliers, outsourced contracts and services in a cost-effective and efficient manner, within agreed budgets
- Developing IT and systems as a partner to the business rather than as a pure support function
- Manage the Iberia delivery of IT initiatives for GANT group IT projects following global IT strategy for GANT
- Help develop and implement on-going local initiatives and projects (Quinyx implementation etc).
- Analyze discrepancies between Data Systems
- Ability to work collaboratively with other parts of the business, to be a true business partner
- A focus on execution and delivery; a practical and pragmatic approach to solving real business problems
- Strong communication skills
- Entrepreneurial and a flair for thinking innovatively, balanced with an awareness of the wider Global strategy and initiatives
- Ability to build excellent working relationships both internal and external to Gant
- Capability to project Management
- Analytical thinking
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2021/03/31. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end-date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.